Call for Pastor
CALL FOR PASTOR
We are currently accepting applications for a bi-vocational pastor.
Applications will be accepted from July 2, 2020 to August 8, 2020. Please read the Pastor Job description below before applying. If you are intersted in applying for this position to join the Marshes of Glynn Baptist Church family EMAIL your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Pastor Job Description
Principle Function: The Pastor is responsible to the church for providing administrative leadership for church and for using his skills in proclamation and pastoral care in meeting the needs of persons in the church and community.
- Provide administrative leadership for the total church program.
- Serve as chairman of the Church Council.
- Proclaim the gospel and lead the church in proclaiming the gospel to the church and community
- Care for persons and lead the church in caring for persons in the church and community
- Lead congregational services, working with the church council to plan, coordinate and evaluate congregational services.
- Provide leadership for the observance of church ordinances.
- Conduct funeral services and wedding ceremonies.
- Counsel with and assist in training deacons for their responsibilites.
We're looking forward to experiencing the exciting things God has planned!